Web applications are the most common way to provide services on the cloud and are the most vulnerable security targets. Through this course, you can understand the top 10 network application security risks listed by OWASP. We will explain these 10 security risks one by one, and choose XSS, SQL injection, Webshell, the three most common attack methods to further In-depth discussion, and finally introduce Alibaba Cloud's WAF products to help you solve online application security problems once and for all.
Cloud security administrator, Cloud security operator, Developer
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Security Specialist Certification:Web Application Attacks and Defense Deep Dive
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
Web Application Attacks and Defense Deep Dive
Learn about the top 10 web application security risks listed by OWASP and learn how to better defend against some typical web application attacks.
- OWASP Top 10 web application security risks
- XSS attack and prevention
- SQL injection and prevention
- Webshell attack and prevention
- Alibaba Cloud WAF overview
- Alibaba Cloud WAF console demo