This course aims to help IT companies who want to container their business applications, and cloud computing engineers or enthusiasts who want to learn container technology and Swarm. By learning this course, you can fully understand what a Swarm is, some key concepts of Swarm, the basic architecture of Swarm, why we need Swarm, and the basic use of Alibaba Cloud Container Service for Swarm, so as to provide reference for the evaluation, design and implementation of application containerization.
Cloud computing architects, Cloud service providers, Cloud computing enthusiasts
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Computing Specialist Certification:Using Swarm to Orchestrate and Manage Containers
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
Using Swarm to Orchestrate and Manage Containers
Through the introduction of Docker, Swarm and Alibaba Cloud Swarm, this course enables learners to quickly get started with Container Service for Swarm.
- What Is a Swarm
- The Key Concepts and Terms of Swarm
- The Basic Architecture of Swarm
- Why Is Swarm Needed for Container
- Demo: Deploy and Manage Applications with Container Service for Swarm