Increased traffic, often results in a delayed response from web servers or even a halt in service. Load balancing lies in "sharing." When massive traffic is detected, the traffic is distributed to multiple servers to improve the external service capability of the website and avoid the impact of a single point failure. In this online course, we teach the basics of load balancing, principles and scenarios, and master cloud platform load balancing features and usage.
Junior Developers and Cloud Beginners
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Computing Specialist Certification: Handle Large Traffic with Load Balancer
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages：English
- Registration Fee：USD 10.00
Handle Large Traffic with Load Balancer
Learn to use Alibaba Cloud's SLB to help your website to handle large bursts of traffic.
- Introduction to load balancing
- Alibaba Cloud SLB components
- Alibaba Cloud SLB architecture
- Use SLB for disaster tolerance
- Alibaba Cloud SLB security
- Configure a SLB with 4 backend servers in 2 different zones (console demo)