For hosts running in a network environment, they are constantly facing attacks and damage from malicious code. These malicious codes are transmitted in a variety of ways, and the level of harm is not the same. Through this course, you can not only understand the common ways of malicious code classifying and spreading, but also have a deeper understanding of the attack principles of remote control, ransomware, and webshell.
Cloud Host Security Administrator, Cloud host Operation and Maintenance Personnel, Network Security Administrator
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Security Specialist Certification:Malicious Code Mechanism Deep Dive
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Valid till：Jan 25, 2019
- Registration Fee:USD 6.00, Original Price:USD 10.00
Malicious Code Mechanism Deep Dive
Learn through this course to understand the types of common malicious code and understand how three typical malicious code works.
- What is malicious code
- How does malicious code work
- Introduction to Trojan Huigezi
- What is virus ransomware
- Introduction to WebShell attack