This course aims to help users who want to understand Big Data technology and data processing through cloud products. Through learning, users can fully understand the storage mechanism of HDFS, the advanced application of HDFS, the reading and writing process of HDFS, and master the thought of MapReduce and the task execution process of Yarn, so as to better use Hadoop.
Cloud server users, Big data technology enthusiasts
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Big Data Specialist Certification:Hadoop Architecture and Principles
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
Hadoop Architecture and Principles
Through this course, you can fully understand the functions of each part of Hadoop, understand the ideas and design principles.
- Learning objective
- HDFS introduction
- HDFS principle and mechanism
- YARN principle
- Mapreduce process introduction