What is DevOps? Its a combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases a team’s ability to rapidly deliver services. In this clouder course, you’ll learn the concept and history of DevOps, how it works compared with traditional methodology, tools that support DevOps and recap the ideas with some classic case studies.
Junior Developers and Cloud Beginners
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Computing Specialist Certification:An Introduction of DevOps
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
An Introduction of DevOps
Quickly learn the concepts of DevOps and how it should be applied.
- what is DevOps
- a brief history of DevOps
- traditional approach vs DevOps
- tools for DevOps
- case studies