Data visualization capabilities are very important. A beautiful and clear charts can help you understand the data intuitively when you explore and analyze data, Data visualization also plays an important role in your interactions with customers, and it helps you communicate the quantitative characteristics of the data. From this perspective, making an eye-catching chart is an indispensable technology. This training introduces the basic concepts of Python visualization, and the basic python visualization library Matplotlib as well as the two important third-party libraries based on matplotlib: pandas and seaborn. The training also introduces how to use Python visualization library for data analysis and processing.
This training is for people who have Python Programming experience and want to learn data visualization skills
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Big Data Specialist Certification:Data Visualization Using Python
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
Data Visualization Using Python
Through this course, you will learn what is python visualization and how to use python visualization tools to generate plots to visualize data.
- Data Visualization Overview
- Python Visualization Tool - Matplotlib
- Python Visualization Tools - Pandas & Seaborn
- A Practical Python Data Visualization Example