The second class of Alibaba Cloud Big Data Quickstart series. It mainly introduces basic concepts of architecture and the offline processing engine MaxCompute, as well as the online data processing platform DataWorks. The course explains and demonstrates how to use the Data Integration component, DataWorks to integrate unstructured data stored in OSS, and the structured data stored on Apsara RDS (MySQL) to MaxCompute.
Mid-level Developers and Cloud Engineers
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Big Data Specialist Certification:How to Migrate Data to Big Data Platform on the Cloud
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Registration Fee：USD 10.00
How to Migrate Data to Big Data Platform on the Cloud
Quickly learn the basic concepts and architectures of MaxCompute and DataWorks, and how to perform data integration with multiple data sources and formats.
- Understand the architecture of Alibaba Cloud Big Data platform
- Understand the basic concept and architecture of MaxCompute
- Understand the basic concept and architecture of DataWorks
- Hands-on: Data integration from OSS，RDS to MaxCompute