This course is designed to help IT companies who want to containerize their business applications, as well as cloud computing engineers and cloud computing enthusiasts who want to learn container technologies. By learning this course, you can fully understand what the application containerization is, the layering theory of Docker image, the principle and common instructions of Dockerfile, common tools of application containerization, and how to deploy a containerized application based on Alibaba Cloud Container Service. So as to provide a reference for the evaluation, design and implementation of containerized applications.
Cloud Computing Architects, Cloud Service Providers, Cloud Computing Enthusiasts
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Computing Specialist Certification:An Introduction to Application Containerization
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
An Introduction to Application Containerization
Through this course, you will learn the basic knowledge and common tools of application containerization and Alibaba Cloud Container Service.
- What Is the Application Containerization
- The Layering Theory of Docker Images
- A Brief Introduction to Dockerfile
- Common Tools for Application Containerization
- A Demo for Deploying Statefull Tomcat by YAML Based on Alibaba Cloud Container Service