Class at a Glance
TypeOffline classroom training
Class Duration1 Days (7 Hours)
Available LanguagesEnglish, Chinese
Hands-on Labs2 Hands-on Labs
This course introduces the cloud IT governance challenges faced by multinational enterprises, as well as the solutions and best practices in various areas, starting from account management, resource management, network design, security compliance, cost control and automated O&M. In this course, you will learn how to better manage your enterprise IT systems on the cloud. We will also introduce Alibaba Cloud’s “IT governance showroom”, giving you the knowledge you need to construct a “landing zone” to house your cloud resources.
Enterprise Solution Architects, IT Operators
- Learn about IT Governance, its characteristics, and importance.
- Learn about the Cloud IT Governance Frameworks, their principles, components, and benefits.
- Learn how to achieve better IT Governance on cloud.
- Account and resource management
- Network infrastructure design
- Security and monitoring
- Audit and compliance
- Cost control
- O&M Automation
- Case studies
Upcoming Training Classes
Currently no classes available