Learn about the basic concepts of RDS, the benefits of using it (compared to conventional database solutions) and understand its key features. It also includes demos that further introduce database/account management, security settings, read-only instances, database backups and third-party tool integration.
Junior Developers and Cloud Beginners
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Computing Specialist Certification: Operate and Manage a Relational Database on the Cloud
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
Operate and Manage a Relational Database on the Cloud
Quickly learn the concepts and features of RDS and how to use the RDS console to host and manage SQL databases.
- Course objective
- The benefits of cloud database
- What is RDS?
- RDS key features
- Manage your first RDS instance
- Connect to your RDS instance