This course aims to help IT companies who want to container their business applications, and cloud computing engineers or enthusiasts who want to learn container technology and Kubernetes. By learning this course, you can fully understand what Kubernetes is, why we need Kubernetes, the basic architecture of Kubernetes, some core concepts and terms of Kubernetes, and how to build a Kubernetes cluster on the Alibaba cloud platform, so as to provide reference for the evaluation, design and implementation of application containerization.
Cloud computing architects, Cloud Service Providers, Cloud computing enthusiasts
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Computing Specialist Certification:Using Kubernetes to Manage Containers and Cluster Resources
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
Using Kubernetes to Manage Containers and Cluster Resources
Through the introduction of basic knowledge of Kubernetes and Alibaba Cloud Container Service, this course enables learners to quickly get started with Container Service for Kubernetes.
- What Is Kubernetes
- Why Is Kubernetes Needed for Container
- Basic Architecture of Kubernetes
- The Core Concepts and Terms of Kubernetes
- Demo: Deploying Kubernetes Cluster in Alibaba Cloud