The current approach to storage does not work anymore: it is not flexible enough, fast enough or the cost is prohibitively high. By design a distributed storage system solves all of these issues at once. Through this course, you will learn, you can learn about the concepts and features of distributed storage system and its benefits compared to traditional storage.
System Architect, Operation Engineer
- Certification:Apsara Clouder - Cloud Computing Specialist Certification:Distributed Storage Introduction
- Duration:30 Minutes
- Available Languages:English
- Registration Fee:USD 10.00
Distributed Storage Introduction
Through this course, you will learn the concepts of distributed storage, the types of common distributed file systems, and the high availability and scalability features.
- Distributed Storage Fundamentals
- Comparison with traditional storage
- Distributed File System
- High Availability and Scalability